Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Nocturnal Nymph

In stupor of wasted times,
Filthy ruminations past,
I shudder at the sight…
Eyes when shriek carmine…
Numinous silhouette of a nymph horrified,
Drifting sands turn lead and the footsteps slide,
Sweeps her dress darker than the chasms,
In my dreams truces she with devils,
Psychotic nightmares her fortress,
She howls a familiar name,
Lives off a conspiracy of the dismembered wombs…
…Or hers is a vile masquerade... (?)
Snatched as oceans calm,
Confiscated with my feelings deaf and dumb,
Slithering tears,
Creeping fears,
Scattered through a shattered conscience,
Senses whispers and whisperers thronged,
Seeking her wan lip’s livid curl,
I dream amok,
Suddenly the dark is oblivion,
My eyes wide open in the morn,
They’ll bleed again the coming night…

No comments: